With mortgage defaults on the rise, it is vital to understand the practical solutions mortgage servicing companies are implementing to address legal and operational risks faced in the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) environment.
Please join DLA Piper and BRG for an important discussion addressing the ramifications of unprecedented mortgage forbearances, the new work-from-home environment, anword the expected wave of modifications and foreclosures, including:
- Initial work-from-home mobilization
- Stabilizing impacted borrowers via deferral programs
- Extended remote operations
- Pending dispositions and resolutions
- Regulatory oversight
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
- California: 1.0 Credit (1.0 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- New Jersey: 1.2 Credits (1.2 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
- New York: 1.0 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.0 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Puerto Rico.